Wednesday 19 March 2014

Well Furnished Living at Mantri Celestia - About Mantri Developers Review

The best part of being a customer of Mantri Celestia is that I am receiving all the assets and gains that I was expecting in my dream home. Starting from my individual flat with vitrified tile flooring for living room and ceramic tiles in bedroom, balcony, kitchen, utility area and toilet, hot and cold water mixer unit for shower, provision for one geyser in toilet, UPVC sliding windows along with plain glass and mosquito mesh shutter, modular kitchen or else on request service to provide granite kitchen fitted with stainless sink.

Then fire resistant electrical wires for safety as well as gas pipeline for every apartment, so there shall be no regular worries for that. While doing a Mantri Developers review initially, I found out that they provide some amazing amenities and rightly so. It has every next and best thing that I need in my apartments. Well maintained gym, separate steam and sauna for male and female, parlor for both, well equipped super market (the most necessary), places for recreation and fun or play activities like aerobics hall, table tennis room, billiard, chess, carom other indoor games, multipurpose hall, separate swimming pool for little kids and adults, paved garden walk area, walking or jogging track, promenade, pick up and drop off court. 

All of these within a secure surrounding due to twenty four hour security along with trained security guards who keep patrolling regularly is another blessing to have. Water treatment plant and rain water harvesting scheme within the premise is another applaud able thing. Mantri Celestia has everything to suit my comfort, to carry forward my ease and to take care of my necessities.